Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ha

Women are evil oh it’s true! Some know this truth, but others continue on their journey to find what is truly the epitome of femininity. I on the other hand, have found with the up most zest the cruel wicked ways of the opposite sex. It’s pretty eyes, long gorgeous hair, and a face that God himself would be hubristic about. And I know contradictions may make this confusing. But that’s what they are. You know—them. One large contradiction full of bounce, full of life, heck they bear it! But, what lies deep within those eyes that make us men think of the sea or earth; are the building blocks of hell. And this hell is not one of fire or even that handsome, witty, perhaps well-fit man we call Lucifer. It is the hell of our miseries. Our struggles toward triumph that end in barbed wired emotions and suspicions toward the world. This my friends, is what lies within the heart of each and every woman. They give birth to us, they give shape to us, and then they tear us down. Well you can tear me down! It’s you with your lips that I’d like to kiss. It’s you with your body that I miss. How terrible you are, how revolting, how incredibly arrogant you are. It’s because you know in each and every man’s heart there is a place for you. And no matter how much of a fool you could ever be that place will remain there. But not for me because I’ve cocked it up for the winter. I drove over to the Home Depot with a few buds of mine and we sealed the cracks to my heart shut! Like a window: no cozy winter love, nor springtime glee, or summer butterflies are going to come and excite me. My stone face will remain and those that try to bite into my veins to get this heart pumping again are mistaken. You could kiss me on my ear. It’d tickle but you’d get nowhere. You could sink your enchanting lips into my neck and still you won’t hear one thud. My heart is gone and now I know you and your ways. The ways of women, the ways of heartache, the ways of misguiding souls into oblivion is a new knowledge I have finally seen. No more! Shun, Shun, Shun. I shun you away! Laugh but I know what others don’t. And I am not alone. Those of us: the few, the hurt, the constant questioners see you evil-she-devils for what you are. Go! Make this land desolate like the love desolate from my heart. It is your job! Love to you all: may you find your idiotic heart. Perhaps occupation is a better word. Fuck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home