Sunday, September 17, 2006

Fish

I smell so bad right now. I just got back from work and I smell terrible. I took an awesome shower though, with soap and everything. I've got school tomorrow. Huge French I test...probably the most important thing I'll ever take haha. I like french though, maybe I'll try to become fluent in French & Spanish. Hmm, nothing really new going on. Friday night was probably one of the most random/weird nights I've had so far. I'm planning on going to Borders; getting some crazy books, a coffee, and chilling out each friday for now on. And if there's music playing, that's a plus. I don't even care if I'm by myself, it's better then being bored out of my mind going to Football games every weekend...I don't even like football. Well, if anyone wants to come and be a weirdo let me know. There's plenty of weirdness to go around lately haha.. Take care.

-A

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home